Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I know y'all are stunned that I'm blogging so again so soon! LOL!!!

When the DFW Quilt Gang got together for our holiday party, I gave each member a FQ of the black fabric with the flowers...with a challenge to make two blocks for a Project Linus quilt. Debi had hers done within a day or two...me, I'm a bit slower! LOL!!! Below, you'll see the blocks I've made...


Yes, I made 3...I was on a roll.








We are getting together for the Dallas Quilt show on March 14th, Saturday, and we'll pass our blocks off to Debi, and she'll assemble them into a top and quilt it for the group!
Brenda joined me again today at the quilt house, along with Ruth and Virginia. Carol stopped by for a bit to chat. It is so nice having the house to go to for sewing and meetings. I get so much done when I'm there!!
My friend Patty called while she was on her way home from work. She and I went to jr high/high school/jr college together. I was in her wedding, and we've managed to keep in touch through all of our moves, etc. She and DH Larry are now living here in northcentral TX...woo hoo!!! We're hoping to get together soon...
More later...
Quilt 'til you wilt...
Sally

No comments: