Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy January, everyone!

Where has this month gone? Geez!!!

I'm working on a picture tutorial on making the criss-cross blocks, with both the rectangles and with triangles. Once I have all the pictures taken, I'll download them and update here. The one site that I've been referring people to is great, but she shows it using 6 different fabric colors. Now...it is so that you can understand and see the process, but I've had a few ask how to make them the way I do...using 2 colors, so will show that soon. Hopefully in the next few days.

Here's her link...

http://allsorts.typepad.com/allsorts/2006/11/crisscross_coas.html

These are easy to make, especially if you are only making a couple sets. I, on the other hand, made about 60 or more sets of 4 for Christmas. I still have some cut out. I figure I'll work on them during the year, maybe use them as leaders/enders projects.

Y'all be good until I write again!

2 comments:

Debi said...

Glad to see you blogging again. We really need to get together and sew...maybe you can get Trouble to join us.

Irene said...

Hi Sally! I didn't know you had a blog and you are one of the ones I've been sending e-mails to at 'No Reply'. Ben is doing much better thanks and now I'm going to go and read what's been going on in your life. So nice to hear from you!