Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Friday, Y'all!

I'm off to see my DF, Linda, in Richland Hills. She called me yesterday afternoon, to let me know a quilt shop/sewing machine place was going out of business, and they had all kinds of quilting thread, fabric, etc etc. Well, since I had my guild meeting, couldn't go yesterday, so will leave in a bit to see what they might still have left. Not that I NEED anything, but I might be able to get some good deals for the guild...we have 2 raffle quilts to make in the next couple months.

It's muggy and overcast again today. Actually, I don't mind the clouds, keeps the temps down. We are supposed to have rain this afternoon, and then cooler weather for a few days. Ahhhh...spring in TX!!! I'm trying not to turn on the a/c...cuz once we do...it's all over for the summer! LOL!!!

Have a great day! Will update when I return.

Sally in TX

1 comment:

Debi said...

Woo hoo, it is great to see you blogging. Let the DFW Gang know about the raffle quitls, I am sure we will purchase some tickets.