Sunday, September 14, 2008

Look at me...posting again!!!

Well, Hurricane Ike was a bust for us...thank goodness. We got about 1/2 inch of rain, some wind...but nothing severe, thank goodness! We did have a couple pretty good downpours, but they didn't last long. It's good, we needed the rain.

I've been working on a new project in the last couple weeks. A friend that Moe works with crochets 18 x 18 tiny afghans, and donates them to a local NICU. She and her sis do it during the year...so, I thought I'd help. Gives me something to do while at doctor appts, etc with Moe. I think I have about 8 or 10 crocheted, just need to tuck in the loose 'threads'. These go together really quickly (I do one in about 3-4 hours, give or take...). I'm just doing a big granny square, so they are pretty quick. Guess I should take some pics and post here, huh? GRIN!!!

I've been having fun finding a few friends on Facebook. Today, found a friend from grade school!!! Imagine that!

Off to the cradle...

1 comment:

Drew and Kim Cox said...

YEA!! You're back! I've missed you Aunt Sally!! I am huge, uncomfortable and can't wait to meet this little stinker. Due in less than three weeks now - can you believe it!! I'm not sure if you are still planning on coming this way any time soon, but let us know if you do!! It looks like we will probably be spending some part of the Christmas holiday in Palm Springs so I'm not sure if you are headed to see the folks for the holidays, but there is a decent chance that we will be there with Drew's family. We are also on facebook - it's under Drew Cox :) So I totaly teared up when I opened those blankets - what are you trying to do to this pregnant chick? :) Talk to you soon. Love Always, Kimi