Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Okay, so it's Christmas eve day, but I won't be back here for a few days, so thought I'd post my greetings!

I'm in So Calif with my folks. Flew into Orange County/John Wayne airport on Saturday. My mom picked me up, and we went to my cousin Bev and her dh Duncan's for their annual holiday get together. Usually they have it on their boat, but since the marina is doing construction and parking is a nightmare, they decided to have a gathering at their home. It was great to see that side of our family!!!

Tomorrow we go to Jenna and Mark's for our family party. Should be a great day, and since I hadn't been able to travel last year, it's even a better day!

I fly home to TX on Wednesday, so I can celebrate with my roomy for her birthday when she gets off work that night. Haven't decided what yet, and are getting together with other friends on Sunday...just to drag out her day a bit...LOL!!!

Anyway...hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Debi said...

You will be flying home today, but wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a safe flight home.

Drew and Kim Cox said...

Silly Aunt Sally - I didn't know you were here!! Let me know the next time you travel out this way and we can all try to get together :) Love you!
Kim Cox